Januar 24, 2006

DDBDHKP




Inspiriert durch meine reallife (sowas gibts auch) chat-freunde konnte ich die halbe Nacht nicht schlafen, weil ich mir vor lachen die Tränen aus dem Gesicht wischen musste....Deshalb hier erst ein paar Auszüge aus den lustigen IRC-Loggs dieser unserer Erde und danach der Link! ;D

NES: I download something from Napster
NES: And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
NES: I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
NES: "getting my song back fucker"


death09: my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
ktp753: ouch.
death09: yeah.i sent them to her dad
a bit related to this blogg: Der Verlust nackter Tatsachen


Raven: I tried setting my hotmail password to penis.
Raven: It said my password wasn't long enough. :(


(TarAldarion) just a bit shocked that my roommate is pregnant
(Ruu) was it a shock to her also?
(TarAldarion) dunno yet
(TarAldarion) havnt talked to her
(TarAldarion) read her blog

;D


StaticFish: Where did I put my stick of RAM?
StaticFish: I'm losing my memory.


studdud: what the fuck is wtf

Sonium: someone speak python here?
lucky: HHHHHSSSSSHSSS
SSSSS
Sonium: the programming language


DannyB: some girl on the street asked if i was saved yet
DannyB: i told her i saved at the checkpoint a couple minutes back
DannyB: and can reload from there if i die
DannyB: she was confused


Insomniak: Stupid fucking Google
Insomniak: "The" is a common word, and was not included in your search
Insomniak: "Who" is a common word, and was not included in your search

Cthon98: hey, if you type in your pw, it will show as stars
Cthon98: ********* see!
AzureDiamond: hunter2
AzureDiamond: doesnt look like stars to me
Cthon98: AzureDiamond: *******
Cthon98> thats what I see
AzureDiamond: oh, really?
Cthon98: Absolutely
AzureDiamond: you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2
AzureDiamond: haha, does that look funny to you?
Cthon98: lol, yes. See, when YOU type hunter2, it shows to us as *******
AzureDiamond: thats neat, I didnt know IRC did that
Cthon98: yep, no matter how many times you type hunter2, it will show to us as *******
AzureDiamond: awesome!
AzureDiamond: wait, how do you know my pw?
Cthon98: er, I just copy pasted YOUR ******'s and it appears to YOU as hunter2 cause its your pw
AzureDiamond: oh, ok.


Casey8: Diana Ross' husband died
Tarrier: how
Casey8: fell while climbing in South Africa or something
JennAway: that's sad
Bubbaprog: i guess there is a mountain high enough

serluny: how long did it took u to learn c?
ReDPriest:4.5 minutes
serluny:how did u do that?
ReDPriest:i downloaded it into my brain..i got a program to do
that
serluny:what program
ReDPriest:download shit into your brain v3.1
serluny:how do i download it?
ReDPriest: go to www.downloadable-shit-for-your-brain.com
serluny:i cant download it something is wrong




Zybl0re: get up
Zybl0re: get on up
Zybl0re: get up
Zybl0re: get on up
phxl|paper: and DANCE
nmp3bot dances: :D-<
nmp3bot dances: :D|-<
nmp3bot dances: :D/-<
HatfulOfHollow: i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet






*** Quits: TITANIC (Excess Flood)



Und hier der Link :)

2 Comments:

Blogger nilzenburger said...

DAS ist immernoch der bash-mega-classic, und womit? Mit recht.

Januar 25, 2006 2:07 AM  
Blogger Taylord said...

nice nilz :D
GENAU den hab ich nich rein getan...ich dachte der wird zu lang zum lesen...
aber wir haben uns heute schon den arsch abgelacht! Ich find das so geil.....
wie die zwei trottel sich dann (hoffentlich lebend) am strand getroffen haben ;)

Januar 25, 2006 2:16 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home